Don't forget to sign our
Guestbook before you leave. We love hearing from you!!!

Friday, November 7, 2008

That's My Girl!





The other day I was putting James' clothes away when Kayla walked in the room. She had a huge pile of clean clothes in her arms. After she had put them away, I noticed that she had something stuffed inside her shirt. I quickly grabbed my camera when I realized what she was doing. She then took the next few minutes to "unload" her shirt...she had stuffed all her socks, tights, and undergarments in her shirt so she wouldn't have to make another trip downstairs to get them. I thought you might enjoy these pictures, though it was definitely more funny in person:)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

love it, somethings james would do:)

The DeGarmos said...

That is way to cute. My kids haven't figured that out yet they just dump everything on the floor and then shove everything in the drawers half folded. except Carter he is actually better at putting clothes away than the other two.